They appear mostly on the face and neck, but also on the shoulders, back and elsewhere on the body.
Acne No More book, by Mike Walden - a medical researcher and nutritionist, is a complete guide to naturally eliminating acne.
This clinically researched system addresses the internal causes of this unpleasant condition – the most important among them being, of course, hormonal imbalance.
The Acne No More is a proven, step-by-step system of treating acne. The details of the system are extremely comprehensive, he goes into great detail on exactly what you need to do and why.
This 220-page guide will help you get rid of acne without drugs or other typical acne treatments. In the Acne No More book you will learn:
- What causes blocks in your system that maintain hormone irregularities,
- Which foods can help you regulate hormone production,
- Daily habits that prevent acne,
- How to remove micro-organisms that cause acne,
- How to maintain the results that you have achieved,
- Simple methods of helping your body eliminate toxins that lead to acne,
- How to fight external factors that can cause acne,
- A complete system for nutrition, fasts and detoxing that will provide you with a healthier diet.
- And more...
Most people couldn't cared less how terrible his acne was, mine was bad and I was just looking for a solution! Spots and acne can really bring you down. Even famous people like Victoria Beckham and Cameron Diaz have had to put up with bad skin.
Antibiotics from doctors is one of the most common ways to treat it, but using them for too long can cause problems.
The new treatment could be a big breakthrough because it uses a bacterial virus, called a bacteriophage, which is naturally found on human skin.
- 40% of school children with acne cannot concentrate on their studies.
- 20% of children miss school because of the condition.
- 83% of adults' self-confidence falls.
- 80% of adults suffer depression.
- 84% of people suffer scarring.
- See a doctor or dermatologist who can explore WHY you've got it. Among other things,
it could be due to stress, hormones, medicines, or even the products you're using.
- Give up on cosmetic counters. After you've tried everything from shark's liver to oil-free
moisturisers, you know they're obviously not potent enough for you.
- Consider antibiotics. If you've used them before, there are probably some new ones available
that are worth trying.
- Ask about the pill. The Dianette brand can often help.
- The prescription version of retin-A type creams have also been successful.
- Try gentle glycolic peels. They can also be helpful when used with other treatments.
9.7 (10 votes)
Reviews From Others!
"I had severe acne both on my face and back and after trying countless of dermatologists
treatment options, I'd still found myself frustrated by my debilitating acne problem.
Your program did a fantastic job of showing me the right way... The holistic way! After less than a month of following your advice, most of my acne was gone." Isabel Bruso, British Columbia, Canada
"Today, I don't get any new breakouts; my skin looks younger, brighter and smoother after less than 7 weeks. This book is well worth to spend money for." Amy Mullery- Dublin, Ireland
"My skin has never looked better. I would definitely recommend anyone to give it a try. So far, after 8 weeks on the treatment, my face is almost clear. This program has been a God-send" Marisha Crawford- U.S.A.